Within the framework of the national project "Labor Productivity and Employment Support", TECHNOTEKS Company has achieved an increase in labor productivity and the quality of its products. This effect was achieved through joint efforts with the Regional Center for Labor Competence of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
THE FOLLOWING TASKS WERE SOLVED:
- stimulating the introduction of advanced management, organizational and technological solutions to increase labor productivity and modernize fixed assets, including through the provision of tax preferences;
- reducing regulatory and administrative restrictions that impede the growth of labor productivity, as well as replacing outdated and unproductive jobs;
- formation of a system of methodological and organizational support for increasing labor productivity at enterprises;
- formation of a personnel training system aimed at teaching the basics of increasing labor productivity, including through the use of digital technologies and platform solutions.
The project was carried out by introducing Lean Manufacturing tools as part of a program to improve the competitiveness of enterprises. Within the framework of a pilot project for the production of pumping station blocks, the process time was reduced by 32% due to the efficient organization of the production process.
In the course of the project, training of working groups was carried out in the direction of:
- "Fundamentals of Lean Manufacturing"
- "Methodology for project implementation"
- "Standardized work"
- “Organization of workplaces. System 5C "
- "Production analysis"
The training of the heads of the enterprise was carried out in the following areas:
- "Decomposition of goals"
- "Effective Infocenter"
Information stands were introduced in production. Training of employees at a model enterprise and a technical visit by the management of CJSC "Sredne-Volzhsky Mechanical Plant"